Black Tie Property Services is a leading rope-access window cleaning company in Vancouver & Victoria, British Columbia. We attract hard-working individuals from different cultural & ethnic backgrounds from all corners of the world. We value this diversity and strive to provide a fun, safe and open work environment for all of our staff.
If you are looking to achieve great heights, our team is always growing which means there’s plenty of opportunity to advance within the company. We also understand that the nature of our work attracts young & adventurous individuals who may just be passing through; and we fully support that too!
Job Title: Rope Access Technician (NOC 7384)
Term of Employment: Full time, Permanent
Company: Black Tie Property Services Inc.
Salary: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
Work Hours Per Week: 30 hours
Vacation: 2 weeks of paid vacation
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business location: 1840 Triumph Street, Vancouver BC V5L 1K3
Work location: Jobs are located throughout the Lower Mainland in British Columbia
Language of Work: English
Get to know more about us here:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Rope access to hard-to-reach areas without scaffolding or a work platform.
- Descend, ascend and traverse ropes for access and work while suspended by harness.
- Perform duties such as inspection/reports, leak investigations, washing windows, pressure washing, dryer vent cleaning, exterior sealant renewals and other kinds of work at height or high angle.
- Communicate effectively with customers and manager to maintain consistent work flow and customer’s satisfaction.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- SPRAT or IRATA Level 1 or higher
- Computer and/or device literacy to access online forms & digital platforms daily
- Minimum high school diploma
- Comfortable and effective with verbal and written communication in English (doesn’t need to be perfect)
- Experience in window cleaning and power washing (Preferred)
- Valid BC Driver’s License is (preferred)
Skills & Performance Standards:
- Comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Comfortable working at heights and on ladders and suspended stages
- Must be able to work while suspended in harness for extended periods of time
- Can communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Reliable, respectful, hard-working and honest
- Able to work flexible hours and maintain project budgets
- Comfortable reporting to work in employer uniform and maintaining a neat and clean appearance
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- All rope access and necessary equipment provided
- Full work uniforms provided
- One of the best Extended Health benefits plans available to the industry
- Legendary Christmas party and monthly staff events & BBQs
- Professional development and employee training budget
- Career guidance and advancement opportunities
How to Apply: