Language of Work: English
Black Tie Property Services is a leading exterior maintenance company in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Perform duties such as inspection/reports, washing windows, pressure washing, dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning and other kinds of work at height.
- Communicate effectively with customers and managers to maintain consistent workflow and customer’s satisfaction.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintaining, assembling, and inspecting tools and equipment required at your work sites
- Experience in window cleaning or pressure washing is preferred
- Has Canadian residency or a valid work permit
- Computer and/or device literacy to access online forms & digital platforms daily
- Comfortable and effective with verbal and written communication in English (doesn’t need to be perfect)
- Valid BC Driver’s License is preferred
- Comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Comfortable working at heights and on ladders and elevated platforms
- Can communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Reliable, respectful, hard-working and honest
- Able to work flexible hours and maintain project budgets
- Comfortable reporting to work in employer uniform and maintaining a neat and clean appearance
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Full work uniforms provided
- One of the best Extended Health benefits plans available to the industry
- Legendary Christmas party and monthly staff events & BBQs
- Professional development and employee training budget
- Career guidance and advancement opportunities
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include a subject of ” Rope Access Technician.” We thank all candidates who applied for this position; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.